We had a ton of things on our agenda today. We...
1. Hiked at Chautauqua Trailhead.
2. Picked up my bike.
3. Made a trip to the Army Surplus Store and other shops.
One store had travel quotes all around the outside walls...we all know how I'm a sucker for quotes.
4. Visited the creek and rope swing.
5. Laid out in the sun.
6. Visited campus, Folsom Field, and Fairfield Quad.
7. Watched a flag football game.
8. Went to Goodwill and Whole Foods.
9. Wandered around The Hill (the college area).
10. Took a nap.
11. Attempted a Yoga Class.
12. Had dinner, dessert, and explored Pearl Street some more with Bobbie's family, who is also visiting.
The CO crew.
After all of that, we were pretty exhausted, ending the day with a total of 10 miles on the bike. A viewing of Fight Club wrapped up the night with another early morning and full day ahead of us.